I took a break from monitoring wificam's because the level of dumb-fuckery made it pointless. This seems to have subsided from what have I seen, but there are still dumb fucks who ruin it for everyone.
- If you aren't going to monitor a camera, don't lock it, you dumb fuck. What do you expect to see here? There is win walking around every morning in the background of the example, but no, the top of a coffee table is a much better sight.
- If you must lock a camera, don't change the username/password to something the camera owner doesn't know, you dumb fuck. That is the quickest way to get it unplugged.
- If you must adjust a camera, don't do it in front of someone, you dumb fuck. They would have to be a bigger dumb fuck than you to not notice it and not care.
- If someone moves the camera back to a certain position, respect it, you dumb fuck. They have probably been monitoring it for longer than you and know where to point it.
- If you are pointing the camera at a couch or bed, you don't need to have the floor in shot, you dumb fuck. You want people's heads in shot, not their feet, carpet or furniture, like the example.
- If you feel the need to turn off the IR, don't, you dumb fuck. It exists for a reason.
- I don't know if this happens, but if you see an animal, an elderly person or a baby being monitored, leave the camera alone, you dumb (and sick) fuck. Everything else is fair game.Post too long. Click here to view the full text.